Monday, December 20

Let your heart be light

Finally Christmas break has arrived!! It seemed like it would never arrive but the busiest semester of my life has finally come to a close and I have learned more about myself in this past semester than I ever thought possible. I am so thankful for the strength I have found in every lesson inside and outside of the classroom and I am very happy with the way my life has been going :)


Because I am working most of this break to pay those billzzz and to save up for my move to NYC I am spending most of my Christmas away from home, but I still thought I a little Christmas cheer was in order so I did a little decorating:


My mother found the PERFECT tree for my home away from home, complete with crafty lil' ornaments!




Paired with some Christmas Carols a-la "The Weepies" and Ingrid and I am in the holiday spirit for sure!


This year santa came a little early and I am now a proud Mac user :) 

And even though Santa will not be stopping by my house again this year I decided it would be fun to make a pretend wish list:

I wish I could find a way to pimp out my lovely bike Cecilia for Christmas just like this one

Or perhaps a new record player since my oldschool record player finally kicked the bucket :(


Maybe a big book filled with quotes and words of wisdom? (Ralph Waldo Emerson and e.e. cummings please :) )


But when everything is said and done I have been so lucky this past year and really I don't need anything more that what I already have, but I guess I'll keep the MacBook anyway ; )

-xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment