Thursday, August 4

This is to be my symphony


I'm officially a New Yorker! 

It's a wonderful thing...a city with constant hustle and bustle can bring such calm. I feel like I finally belong. Already this city has taught me so much about what brings happiness. It's not the lights or the glitz and the glam, but the moments in between. The laughs between roommates who become best friends, the breathtaking horizon of the skyline at dusk, the strangers who become teachers, and, most importantly, the person you find inside yourself with each adventure. 


Just a little update :) Stay tuned 














“To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony.” ~William Ellery Channing


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment