Monday, April 19

Fashion Frugalista

Hello world! So I have been snooping through some blogs and I came across whatiwore.tumblr.com. This blogger, also named Jessica, has made a career out of taking a picture of her fashionable self every day and I thought it was a pretty neat idea! So I decided to put MY own twist on the idea and thus creates : Fashion Frugalista! Every once and a while I will take a picture of an outfit I wore and will give you a breakdown of where I got it and how much it cost. It's all about being fashion forward on a dime!


So this outfit is an old stand-by of mine. Perfect for a slightly chilly spring day!

Trench Coat: Modcloth.com - $33
T-Shirt: Forever 21 - $6 on sale
Sweater: Thrift Store - $3
Leggings: Gift from my momma - free!
Boots: Gap Outlet - $20
Belt: Thrift Store - $1.50
Bag: Gabriel Brothers - $12

Also got to spend some time outside in the lovely weather memorizing lines and eating a healthy snack!


Loving the spring and this wonderful young man  :)

--xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment