Thursday, April 22

My latest obsessions

Here are some wonderful things I've been drooling over lately...ahh if only I had the money to buy them.
These fabulous shoes are from Shelly's of London. I found them at ModCloth.com. 
I would love to rock these cute shoes with a cute 50's sun dress


This gorgeous vintage 1960's couture gown caught my eye as I was searching through Timeless Vixen Vintage on etsy.com. The deep fuchsia chiffon and beaded empire bodice make this beautiful gown red carpet ready. 

  These Frye boots are a cool twist on a closet staple. The basket weave design and rich caramel color add a little sass to the everyday .
 
And lastly, I have been feeling rather summery these last couple of days and nothing sings summer more than this butter yellow nail polish from Chanel...tres chic!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment