Monday, July 19

Let them eat cake

There is just something so magical about having the perfect cupcake. They are just so pretty and somehow always seem to taste better than an actual cake. Recently I have become mildly obsessed with all of the cupcake TV shows that have become so popular. It's about time the world realized how wonderful these little baby cakes can be!
Me enjoying the cupcakes from A Cookie and a Cupcake in Cleveland, Ohio

glitzy and glamorous cupcakes

  leaning tower of cupcakes

my newest obsession: dainty cupcakes

Loch Nessie cupcakes! -- so clever!

Sassy lil' cupcake mobile. I think they're on to something though. What if we had cupcake trucks in lieu of ice cream trucks?? genius!!

Lucky Charms cupcakes?! ...the brilliant ideas just keep coming

My personal favorite.

pretty much my motto these days.

Now go eat cupcakes, drink and be merry!
-xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment