Thursday, May 13

Bathing Beauty

So long story short, I have been wearing the same bathing suit since about my sophomore year of high school for no other reason than the fact that I can never find a bathing suit that I like that is in my price range. Well, recently the bathing gods have smiled and I found this simple, understated yet beautiful seafoam green suit on the Victoria's Secret website for only $16... total! Yes, that is combined for both the top and the bottom.

The bandeau style top is also a great way to give the illusion of a more hourglass figure
So to honor my wonderful purchase and  the quickly approaching summer, I went in search of other beautiful bathing suits
I love this image for many reasons, the most of which is of course the lovely Miss Zooey DeChanel.
I'm also currently obsessed with the idea of a swimming cap

And for you Fashion Frugalistas out there I found this gorgeous green suit at Anthropologie (aka - the place where all of the world's most beautiful things live) For about $116 (ouch)
 BUT there is a suit that is almost identical at Old Navy for a fraction of the price.(About $40)
-xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment