Monday, May 10

Flew the Coop

Well everyone the day has finally come..........my first apartment!!!! Now granted I'm only subletting for the summer but it is quite a freeing experience to proudly say "my apartment" ....if only for the summer :)

So the big move in day required a low key outfit.
A lightweight, gauze top paired with skinny jeans and a scarf to keep my hair back seemed
like the perfect fit.
Top: Thrift Store - $5
Jeans: Forever 21 - $9.50
Scarf: Thrift Store - $3
 Ring: Thrift Store -$1
 Being a grown-up also includes grocery shopping for real....not just Ramen. So I went out and stocked my pantry with as many grown-up foods as possible. And with my couponing skills I got it all for $40 which I was very proud of :)

And the most fun part of the day was finally getting to decorate my room
I bought this adorable bedding from UO. I love that all the little birdies have their own little personalities. Here are two of my favorites:
So excited to spend the summer in my grown-up apartment!

-xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment