Tuesday, May 18

Style Muse


I've decided to dedicate this post to the lovely and talented Zooey Deschanel. I think her classic beauty and vintage style make her one of the most interesting people Hollywood has to offer.
Zooey can be seen in many films, my favorite of which include: Elf, Almost Famous, and 500 Days of Summer. She also has a great cameo appearance in Failure to Launch that makes perfect use of her deliciously dry humor.

I don`t want to be a babe. I don`t want vanity to ever get in the way, because I think to maintain that, you have to be aware of yourself all the time, and that gets in the way of acting. My job`s not to be the beautiful person. My job is to be the best actor I can be. "
                                                                        
 
Zooey is also one half of the quirky sound of "She and Him" whose new record just recently released.
I recommend you check it out -- if not the new album, then at the very least check out "Why do you let me stay here?" from She and Him Volume One. It's a great tune for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment