Tuesday, May 4

Fashion Frugalista

 
This week I have a double whammy 'Fashion Frugalista'. The first is shown above and it is a fabulous dress that I wore to the opening night of Chess. Now, I've never really been a fan of the ruched dress but the detailing in this dress won me over. And even better still, it cost only 5 dollars!! A steal indeed. 

The lovely Natalia pictured here with me in a gorgeous Nanette Lepore dress (who crazily enough is her aunt!) I love the pattern and draping on this dress. It reminds me of a stained glass window. So lovely.


The second outfit this week is a forties inspired ensemble that I wore to school today (and picked a couple of flowers...shhhhhh).

Top: A gift
High Waisted Shorts: second hand store from The Short North in Columbus- $6.00
Belt: Antique Store- $2.00
Shoes: T.J. Maxx- $19.99
-xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment